Dallas TX / Denver CO
Seeking an experienced Architectural Designer with Revit experience to join our team. In this role, you will work extensively with architectural staff assembling documents and coordinating activities. Projects include restaurant and retail designs. You will also communicate with other related disciplines and field locations to confirm design intent and specifications.
- Assists in the preparation of building designs and plans using computer assisted design software and equipment such as AutoCAD and Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Prepares scale drawings, models, and construction documents for building contractors, owners/clients, and for internal use.
- May assist in the preparation of Presentation drawings, Design Analysis, and various studies and reports.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to communicate the appropriate design intent both graphically and in written form
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks neatly and accurately
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal engineering team members
- 1-2 years of architectural design work experience required
We offer a full benefits package including, Health, Dental, Vision 401K, PTO, paid holidays, and STD, LTD and Life. Competitive salary range depending on level of experience.
The Dimension Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an environment where each individual has equal opportunity to achieve his or her full potential, and human differences are valued. We strive to provide an environment that is open and creative and inspires best efforts and results, and where cooperation and teamwork thrive along with each individuals, personal growth and contribution.