Architectural Project Manager
Dallas TX & Greenwood Village CO
The Dimension Group is currently seeking an Architectural Project Manager for our office in our Dallas TX or Denver CO office. The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing design, production, and accuracy of all projects assigned to him/her and supporting staff.
- Manage all assigned projects and clients.
- Coordinate efforts with clients, consultants, utility companies and city officials.
- Maintain and manage communications with company’s other project managers and clients regarding ongoing projects.
- Manage and coordinate activities involving third party independent consultants.
- Coordinate communications with governmental and other licensing authorities regarding assigned projects.
- Coordinate the quality control with respect to all assigned production activities.
- Creation of bid packages, project scope development.
- Track construction phase, turnover and project close-out activities for applicable projects.
- Assist with development of new business and customers for the company.
The forgoing shall serve as a broad guideline. Other duties will be required and assigned as determined, in order to support the company’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to communicate the appropriate design intent both graphically and in written form
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks neatly and accurately
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal engineering team members
- 4+ years of architectural design work experience required
- Competitive Wages
- Company Matching 401K
- Personal Time Off
- Life Insurance
The Dimension Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an environment where each individual has equal opportunity to achieve his or her full potential, and human differences are valued. We strive to provide an environment that is open and creative and inspires best efforts and results, and where cooperation and teamwork thrive along with each individuals, personal growth and contribution.