Civil Engineer EIT
Dallas TX & Greenwood Village CO
This position provides an excellent opportunity for gaining valuable experience in land development, grading, drainage, paving, water, sanitary sewer and transportation improvements, as well as the development of project management skills.
- Perform engineering tasks under the supervision of a Project Manager or supervisor. The EIT is encouraged to solve engineering problems using experience, judgment and education.
- Performing site research and preparing due diligence reports for new projects
- Conduct field visits to understand existing site or building conditions
- Prepare permitting application packages
- Prepare engineering reports and construction specifications
- Attend meetings with Project Engineers and Project Managers to meet with public review staff
- Prepare and revise project schedules under the direction of a Project Manager
- Utilize AutoCAD or Revit as appropriate to address review comments and prepare plan updates
- Attend industry events and become involved in the community
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering
- Engineer in Training (EIT) license obtained or scheduled to sit for exam
- Civil 3D experience preferred
- Competitive Wages
- Company Matching 401K
- Personal Time Off
- Life Insurance
The Dimension Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an environment where each individual has equal opportunity to achieve his or her full potential, and human differences are valued. We strive to provide an environment that is open and creative and inspires best efforts and results, and where cooperation and teamwork thrive along with each individuals, personal growth and contribution.